Health Care Accreditation and Regulatory Consulting Services
Our team strives to expand patient safety and high-quality health care practice and fosters rapid translation of new knowledge to the bedside while providing scientific evaluation of safety interventions.
Our health care accreditation and regulatory consulting services are designed to enable organizations to pool their resources, capitalize on their strengths and seize opportunities.
Our team specializes in health care accreditation and regulatory consulting services by providing mock survey, on-site survey support, assistance with the post-survey process. We provide health-care accreditation and regulatory consulting service to a variety of organizations through:
Our team specializes in health care accreditation and regulatory consulting services by providing mock survey, on-site survey support, and assistance with the post-survey process. We provide health-care accreditation and regulatory advisory services to a variety of organizations through:
- Joint Commission and Joint Commission International Strategies and Services
- Education, training and mock surveys
- Post survey assessments and recommendations
- Program development and management
- Onsite survey preparedness
- Continuous accreditation training and testing
- Leadership coaching
- Patient experience programs and measurements
- Patient safety programs and measurements
- Customized programs including disease-specific
- Marketing programs for succeeding in competitive markets
- Software and systems assessments and recommendations
- Human factors consulting
Our seasoned consulting team provides customized, personalized professional assessment, guidance, and hands-on collaboration to help improve your healthcare quality and compliance outcomes.
Implement a culture to ensure continuous, sustainable improvement.
Patient Safety AND QUALITY program AIMS:
Taking health care organizations on the journey of becoming a High Reliability Organization (HRO) by implementing an evidence-based, systematic approach to patient safety and Quality Care.
Improving health care efficiency and value by implementing a health care system and culture that harms less, wastes less and consistently provides high-quality, respectful care by engaging patients and families.
- Reduce preventable harm
- Improve clinical outcomes
- Reduce waste in health care delivery
- Eliminate medical errors and complications of care
- Associate for Process Improvement (API) training
- Dramatic Performance Improvement (DPI) training
- Lean Six Sigma Healthcare training
- Enhance clinical and patient-reported outcomes for all patients
- Deliver patient- and family-centered care
- Improve HCAHPS
- Attain MAGNET status